It’s high summer in Europe, but scammers are very active despite the unbearable heat in some regions. Yesterday, the Spanish regulator CNMV issued a series of investor warnings against financial scams and their operators. In total, the CNMV has issued warnings against seven scams which we have listed below. Use the high summer for your vacation, and please stay far away from the scams. You certainly do not need this thrill. Keep your money and have a good time with it.
In particular, the CNMV has issued warnings against the following scams
- QuBitLive is operated by QuBitLive Corporation with the website www.qubit.life
- FlyingPro is operated by the Flying Hummingbird with the websites www.fliyingpro.online and www.fhbinvest.com
- SplitTrades operated by Colespite Partners Ltd, Team North Partners Ltd, and Inter Media Ltd with the websites www.splittrades.com
- Signals4Life with the website www.signals4life.com
- Platinex operated by Lithe Group Ltd with the website www.platinex.co
- OctoFinance operated by Widdershins Group Ltd with the website www.OctoFinance.io
- MillenmniumCryptoWorld with the website www.millenniumcryptoworld.com
We expect an aggressive scam wave, especially over the next hot weeks. Pay attention, and please report scams and their campaigns to FinTelegram.