The FinTelegram Research Team has identified the Bitcoin addresses listed below in the context of broker scams. Those addresses have been used to receive client deposits and to launder the funds via blockchain. Read our FinTelegram report on the World Binary Option or on the BlueTrading scheme, for example.
- 17ac9tXHxu1nxdLgLu9WYk7vR8ggFN5GkH (World Binary Option)
- 3Qum2jNoK56j3LXPtoEEfPVApHx4HTUbow (World Binary Option)
- 3GTdgusdeBJccQsundn4wEUuBFudEDE5eP (Blue Trading)
- 1NDyJtNTjmwk5xPNhjgAMu4HDHigtobu1s (Blue Tradng, MultipleCoin, SafeTrade)
- 392LK4ZQD3gixWg5xJRTv1a24N3YDgCbwP (World Binary Option)
- 3MvMiZhu6WhwNqCgEYDTW6iFv6Fe6cNp7n (CFD Premium,TradesEasy)
Warning: investors and/or traders and/or clients should be cautious when dealing with those BTC addresses.
Share Information with FinTelegram
In case you have information about the suspicious BTC addresses listed above and/or have intel on additional BTC addresses connected with illegal businesses we would be more than happy to receive them. Please use our whistleblower system to share your information with our team.