German regulator BaFin announced investigations into UK-registered Capstone Trading Group Ltd a/k/a Capstone Assets Ltd. The two Romanians, Catalin Stefan Ivan and George Laurentiu Mihalcea, control this company. Within the last six months, the company has changed its name twice. The previous names were UMEEST Limited in Bramfield Assets Solutions Ltd. The investment scheme offers fixed deposits, wealth management products, equity, capital investments, and other assets investments via telephone.
In its announcement, BaFin also noted that the activities of Capstone Trading Group Ltd bear significant similarities to those of
- Goethe & Graf AG (www.goethe-graf-ag.com)
- PAM Pacific Asset Management, Pam Trade Limited, TFI Pcl, SFS Group (www.pamtrade24.com)
- Ventura Invest GmbH,
- BB Investment Partners Burder & Bartels,
- Weinberg Group AG (www.weinberg-group-ag.com)
- Final Investment AG (www.final-investment-ag.com), as well as
- Langenstein Group and Silberstein Investments (www.silberstein-investments.com und www.langenstein-group.com).
In the cautious language of the German regulator, this means that the above companies are part of the illegal investment scheme to which Capstone Trading Group Ltd also belongs. BaFin has issued warnings against all of the aforementioned fake companies and websites in recent weeks. This vast investment scam seems to focus on German investors and consumers.