On December 20, 2021, Consob issued a warning against 15 financial websites operating illegally. On December 27, the Italian regulator noted that a black-out order was also issued against the websites of these providers. In addition, Consob has issued a black-out order against the websites of seven other illegal providers. This brings the total number of websites blocked by the regulator to date to 600. Below is the list of the new blackouts.
- Vigo and Co LLC d/b/a Level5x with www.level5x.com;
- Lithe Group Ltd d/b/a Platinex with website https://platinex.cc;
- FX Publications Inc, Acetopfinancial Ltd, and Vita Impex Ltd d/b/a AceTopFin with website https://acetopfin.com;
- S.E trend Ltd d/b/a SeaLtd with website https://sealtd.co;
- Axis Solutions Ltd d/b/a EmiratesFX24 with website www.emiratesfx24.com;
- WBI Invest with website https://wbiinvest.com;
- GlobalInvestous with website https://global-investous.eu.
The number of sites blacked out since July 2019, when Consob got the power to order that the websites of fraudulent financial intermediaries be blacked out, has thus risen to 600.